Did it already myself: https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-16843

Am 16.02.2013 16:03, schrieb Christoph Kutzinski:
IMO this is a bug.
Can you open a JIRA issue for this?

Am 16.02.2013 13:40, schrieb Peter Liljenberg:
Hi,

I'm trying to build Maven projects with Jenkins and I notice that I cannot suppress the (quite large) output from Maven during builds.
If I build it as a Freestyle project (invoking Maven) it works just fine.

Maven project output:
-------------------------------
Started by user anonymous
Building in workspace /Users/peterl/.jenkins/workspace/quiet
FSSCM.checkout /Users/peterl/Source/build to /Users/peterl/.jenkins/workspace/quiet
FSSCM.check completed in 12 milliseconds
Parsing POMs
[quiet] $ /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/CurrentJDK/Home/bin/java -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=512M -cp /Users/peterl/.jenkins/plugins/maven-plugin/WEB-INF/lib/maven3-agent-1.2.jar:/usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.0.4/libexec/boot/plexus-classworlds-2.4.jar org.jvnet.hudson.maven3.agent.Maven3Main /usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.0.4/libexec /Users/peterl/.jenkins/war/WEB-INF/lib/remoting-2.21.jar /Users/peterl/.jenkins/plugins/maven-plugin/WEB-INF/lib/maven3-interceptor-1.2.jar 50536
<===[JENKINS REMOTING CAPACITY]===>
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters.BooleanConverter).
Executing Maven: -B -f /Users/peterl/.jenkins/workspace/quiet/pom.xml -q clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]

….

Output from Freestyle project:
Started by user anonymous
Building in workspace /Users/peterl/.jenkins/workspace/quiet-freestyle
FSSCM.checkout /Users/peterl/Source/build to /Users/peterl/.jenkins/workspace/quiet-freestyle
FSSCM.check completed in 12 milliseconds
[quiet-freestyle] $ mvn clean install -q
T E S T S
Results :
Finished: SUCCESS

The "-q" flag is passed in both cases, but it looks like the Maven builder used for Mavenprojects still outputs all the maven information.
Is this by design? --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jenkinsci-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.