Hi,
would you mind to rename it during the fork to e.g. JiraIssueCreator-plugin or
something like this? IMHO TestResultReporter is little bit confusing -
personally I would imagine that such plugin updates existing issues or
somethig like this, which is already implemented (though not sure if
JiraIssueCreator-plugin is the best choice, any better suggestions are
welcome).
Thanks
Vojta