Hi Tushar,

since I don't have admin privileges in GitHub I needed to create a new
repository. But that seems not to work either. I don't know what's broken here.
Now we have 3 repositories:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/rally-update-plugin-1 (this has already some
commits, does this work for you?)
https://github.com/jenkinsci/rally-plugin (broken)
https://github.com/jenkinsci/rally-update-plugin (does not exist anymore?)

Can someone with admin rights please remove the old broken repository and
rename the first one?

Thanks, Ulli