Bruno,

I've created https://github.com/renanbr/composer-plugin repository. You are
collaborator =)
Next week some people will start coding, they also have access to manage
pull request.

I'll ping composer-dev group about what we are doing.

Just a note, I will be back to the office in July. That's all I can do for
now. I will give more effective feedbacks when I come back, anyway... it's
done, we have a mission.

thanks

--
Renan de Lima Barbosa