Hi,

I'd like to introduce an option for a Publisher to execute on each
matrix-project axe OR for matrix head. email-ext has such an option for
sample.

I wonder how to only display this option for matrix projects, that means in
my config.jelly I need to do some if job instanceof MatrixProject
(ItemGroup?) - ugly, AbstractProject should expose a flag saying "*hey, I'm
a complex holder for sub-projects*"

How can I retrieve the current configured job ?

I wonder this should be a generic requirement for matrix publishers. So
matrix UI should expose all publisher with option to run on head/axe/both.
wdyt ?