Bonjour Nicolas,

Doing a git clone + mvn hpi:run I get the same results in
http://<host>:<port>/pluginManager/installed. I think the 1.26 version is
bundled with Jenkins 1.466 (parent in the subversion-plugin pom.xml).

Here's a quick hack. Not sure if the best way of doing this (@anyboby feel free
to chime in if you know a better way):

> mvn clean hpi:run
> stop Jenkins
> mvn clean package
> rm work/plugins/subversion* -rf
> cp target/subversion.hpi work/plugins/subversion.hpi
> touch work/plugins/subversion.hpi.pinned
> mvn clean hpi:run

At least here after doing these steps, in
http://<host>:<port>/pluginManager/installed the version displayed changed to
1.51-SNAPSHOT (private-07/02/2013 13:19-kinow)

Hope that helps,

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br
http://tupilabs.com