Judging by the looks of the numbers of installs that use the plugin (41 in
June) there's probably less chance of getting a prompt reply - asking
multiple times on multiple lists isn't going to help.

I don't use the plugin but I'd suggest that you try debugging through the
plugin to find out what isn't working the way you expect.

Richard