I couldn't get my index.jelly to load.  I'm avoiding using Maven, because
Maven is really slow on my laptop.  But, I spent about 4 hours figuring out
why my index.jelly wouldn't load.

It turns out, I think, that the Short-Name *must* appear in the directory
path of the index.jelly file, somewhere, otherwise the jelly file won't
load.

For example, this is ok:

Short-Name: foo
Class-Path: /my/super/dir/food/car

(and /my/super/dir/food/car contains index.jelly)

This will I think fail to load index.jelly:

Short-Name: food
Class-Path: /my/super/dir/foo/car

(and /my/super/dir/foo/car contains index.jelly)

This took me several hours of trial and error to figure out, so I thought
I'd note the answer down here in case anyone else comes across the same
issue.

When I say 'load', I mean that the contents of index.jelly appear in the
pluginManager/installed page.