I've created a pull request[1] for the jenkinsci repo so that others can
comment on this rather than just pulling the trigger.

/James

[1] https://github.com/jenkinsci/cucumber-reports-plugin/pull/1

From: Kingsley Hendrickse [mailto:kings...@masterthought.net]
Sent: 31 July 2013 13:44
To: James Nord (jnord)
Cc: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com; Alex Thomson (alethoms)
Subject: Re: cucumber-reports-plugin

Hi

The maintained code is
https://github.com/masterthought/jenkins-cucumber-jvm-reports-plugin-java and
this is where all releases come from. I didn't create the jenkinsci repo or the
wiki page - but I will update it to point at the masterthought repo.

The cucumber-reports plugin is in the update centre or you can download it from
http://www.masterthought.net/section/cucumber-reporting

Thanks

--Kingsley

On 31 Jul 2013, at 15:24, "James Nord (jnord)"