From: "Alex Szczuczko" <aszcz...@redhat.com>
To: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 4:21:53 PM
Subject: Plugin extension point for Job to Node assignment

Hi,

I'm trying to improve libvirt-slave-plugin so that it can revert a snapshot
before a job runs on a node. I've tried using several extension points to do
this; the best I can do (With RunListener) is revert the snapshot and have the
job fail because the node connection is lost (reconnecting doesn't seem to save
the job).

As far as I can tell, what I need is access to the point where a job is
assigned to a node, but not yet dependent on that node's connection. I have
been unable to find this point myself, does anyone know of anything like that?

Thanks,
Alex