Hello Olivier,

thanks for the reply. My problem wasn't about the compilation, but with
hpi:run. My bad for the ad explanation.

I made a pull-request this morning. The analysis-core and analysis-test,
via the analysis-pom, were using org.jvnet.hudson.main:maven-plugin:1.395
until the version 1.33 of the analysis-pom. I upgraded those versions to
remove this dependency and it works. I didn't upgrade to the latest as the
plugin is made to be built against jenkins 1.410.

Thanks!
-- Adrien

2013/8/9 Olivier Dagenais <olivier.dagen...@gmail.com>

> Bonjour Adrien,
>
> I just tried it and although I couldn't compile with JRE 1.7.0-11 (due to
> "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> com/sun/mirror/apt/AnnotationProcessorFactory", which I think is fixed in
> later versions of the parent project), I was able to build cpptest-plugin
> with JDK 1.6.39-x64.  This is with Maven 3.0.4 on Windows 7 SP1.
>
> I noticed that analysis-core version 1.50 was released less than a month
> ago, maybe you could try upgrading that?
>
> HTH,
> - Olivier
>
> On Thursday, August 8, 2013 12:12:16 PM UTC-4, Adrien Lecharpentier wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to give an improvement to cpptest-plugin but I can't compiled
>> it out of the box due to :
>>
>>> Version of org.jvnet.hudson.main:maven-**plugin:jar:1.395 is
>>> inconsistent with org.jenkins-ci.main:maven-**plugin:jar:1.410
>>>

>> I've tried maven 2.2.1 and 3.0.5 as well as jdk 1.6 and 1.7.
>>
>> From a `dependency:tree`, I saw that
>> `org.jvnet.hudson.plugins:**analysis-core:jar:1.21`
>> try to use `org.jvnet.hudson.main:maven-**plugin:jar:1.395` and
>> `org.jenkins-ci.main:maven-**plugin:jar:1.410`. Can't figure out how to
>> fix it. Exclusions has no effect on this issue.
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> --
>> Adrien Lecharpentier
>>
>  --