we are having another regression with 1.509.3 RC, namely, there is an
Artifactory plugin bug that seems to have resurfaced:

jenkins issues: https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-10021
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-10082
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-9269

artifactory issue: https://www.jfrog.com/jira/browse/HAP-159 (previously fixed
in plugin version 1.4.3)

using artifactory jenkins plugin version 2.1.3, upgraded to 2.1.7 in attempt to
fix.

I will get in touch with the Artifactory folks to see if they have any insight.

thx,
-Russ