Kohsuke is in stealth mode working on some stuff for our employers... It's
so stealth that I have to get people in Los Altos to find him if I need an
answer to something... Hopefully he will return to answering emails when he
gets this thing finished!

(I'm probably going to have to drop into stealth mode as well to get the
*exciting new stuff* done enough to push out a new set of OSS plugins for
Jenkins... Deadlines! )

On Thursday, 22 August 2013, Jan Molak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would it help if I raised an issue on Jira? This thing's been broken for
> over two months now :)
> Again, I'm happy to help out, provided that someone points me in the right
> direction?
>
> Best,
> Jan
>
> On Wednesday, 14 August 2013 10:30:37 UTC+1, Jan Molak wrote:
>>
>> Hi Kohsuke, I hope you're well. Did you have any chance to look into the
>> plugin stats issue?
>> I'm happy to give you a hand if any help is needed?
>>
>> Best,
>> Jan
>>
>> On Wednesday, 7 August 2013 17:09:33 UTC+1, Jan Molak wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if anyone could shed some light onto how often the
>>> plugin installation trend (http://stats.jenkins-ci.org/**
>>> plugin-installation-trend/<http://stats.jenkins-ci.org/plugin-installation-trend/>)
>>> is calculated and updated?
>>>
>>> It doesn't seem to cover the build-monitor-plugin (
>>> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/**display/JENKINS/Build+Monitor+**Plugin<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Build+Monitor+Plugin>)
>>> I released almost four weeks ago, so I'm not sure if that's related to some
>>> configuration somewhere I messed up or something else?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance!
>>> Jan
>>>
>>  --

Sent from my phone