Hi,

  In my logs I can see various errors like :

WARNING: No valid crumb was included in request for /github-webhook/.
Returning 403.

  I found this issue : https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-10263

  I tried to deactivate the "Prevent Cross Site Request Forgery exploits"
and "for now" I don't have the previous error.

  But I'm not really enjoyed to keep my public instance unprotected.

  In the plugin documentation (
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/GitHub+Plugin) I can read :

  *Step 2.* Open "Manage Jenkins > Configure Global Security" page and make
sure that "Grant READ permissions for /github-webhook" is enabled in the
"GitHub Authorization Settings" section

  But I have no such option here (or in the global config). I'm using the
latest version of the plugin and Jenkins server 1.509.3-RC1

  Any idea if I am doing something wrong or if there is a bug ?

-----
Arnaud Héritier
http://aheritier.net
Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com