Hi Paul,

  Sorry I had a look at the plugin one week ago and did not see your PR
  I stopped to follow github notifications that are unmanageable when you
are subscribing to various organisations with many repo/activities :(

  About the plugin itself I upgraded on my own fork the version of the
crowd library and it helped a lot to stabilise our authentication. Do you
think that it isn't too risky to do it for this release ? Otherwise I'll do
it in the next one. Like you prefer.

Arnaud

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Paul Sokolovsky
<paul.sokolov...@linaro.org>wrote:

> Hello Ulli,
>
> On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:00:06 +0200
> Ulli Hafner <ullrich.haf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Paul,
> >
> > sorry for the delay. I added you as a committer of the crowd2 plug-in.
> >
> > Welcome aboard!
>
> Thanks much, I merged the pull request, and will be studying docs to
> learn what making a new release means.
>

> > Ulli
> >
> > Am 04.09.2013 um 13:53 schrieb Paul Sokolovsky
> > <paul.sokolov...@linaro.org>:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Try #2, now cc:ing Kohsuke. Sorry about this - I hope that if
> > > http://jenkins-ci.org/pull-request-greeting says that it's possible
> > > to request commits access via dev list, that it's not considered
> > > spamming to actually be trying to get it.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance!
> > >

> []
> > >
> > > I submitted a pull request
> > > https://github.com/jenkinsci/crowd2-plugin/pull/4 almost 2 weeks
> > > ago, and as there was no reply, I would like to follow suggestions
> []
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Paul
>
> Linaro.org | Open source software for ARM SoCs
> Follow Linaro: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro
> http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg - http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog

-----
Arnaud Héritier