Hey everyone,

I'm trying to create a plugin that should be able to override the result of
a given build (to be specific it's the JUnit plugin and xUnit projects
TestResultAction(s), but when looking at setResult(Result r) from the Run
class, it seems to include a check to see if the value you're trying to set
is worse than the current startus, meaning you can't really change a build
from FAILURE --> UNSTABLE for example.

Is there another way in which to 'intercept' or change this behaviour. The
reason for this is that it would allow me to create a very simple plugin
with xUnit as a dependency, but given that feature, i'd have to modify the
xUnit plugin to get my feature in place.

Basically, it's because i want to only fail builds on repeat test-failures
(n-amount of failures in the last n-builds),

Any help would be much appreciated!

P.S would a method called setResultForce() be feasible in the future for
Jenkins?

Best regards,
Mads

--