Hi,

I recently found an issue in copy-to-slave plugin and reported it. As there
was no response I tried to fix it myself, you can check
issue<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-18899>and
commit<https://github.com/svvivek/copy-to-slave-plugin/commit/9156293cbdc48c241075e1297a2998214fdf75c6>details.
 I mailed the maintainer and he said he is not maintaining the
plugin anymore, is there any way to merge my changes into the main plugin
and release a new version ? Can I take ownership of that plugin ?

Note : - I am new to jenkins (and its plugin development) so I am not be
able to fix all the existing issues or implement new features, but I can
try and learn as I did with my issue.

Thanks,
Vivekanand.