From: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com [mailto:jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ulli Hafner
Sent: 13 September 2013 15:38
To: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Hosting PureCM Plugin

New github repository created at
https://github.com/jenkinsci/purecm-plugin

Welcome aboard!

Ulli

Am 13.09.2013 um 12:42 schrieb Stephen Worthington
<stephenthe...@gmail.com<mailto:stephenthe...@gmail.com>>:

Hello,

I have written a Jenkins plugin to integrate PureCM. PureCM is a centralised
SCM tool similar to Perforce. It has been developed using Jenkins 1.509.2.

I would like to host the code for this in your GitHub repository. My GitHub ID
is 'purecm'.

Thanks,

Stephen Worthington
PureCM.com<http://PureCM.com>