FOSDEM 2014 will be in Brussels Feb 1-2, and just like the last year we are planning to be present and apply for a stand. Tyler is also running the test & automation devroom like the last year, too.

So this is a call for participation.

Also, CloudBees has an office in Brussels, and while I don't know how big it is, I think it should be big enough for some kind of dev meet-up. I'd like to gauge the level of interest if we are to organize an event the day before/after FOSDEM.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi | CloudBees, Inc. | http://cloudbees.com/
Try Jenkins Enterprise, our professional version of Jenkins