There are spelling differences between en_US and en_GB, but that
translation has some "jokes" in it, too, which probably should not be used:

login=Ascend

Back\ to\ Project=open thy kingdom
+Changes=change is inevitable. See it happen?+Console\ Output=stuff
+Edit\ Build\ Information=Edit Build Information+Status=state of the plate
+View\ Build\ Information=123+View\ as\ plain\ text=nah

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Christoph Kutzinski <ku...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Thanks for doing this Kohsuke!
>
> However, after looking at the German translation updates (
> https://github.com/jenkinsci/**jenkins/commit/**
> 95f1d4b60d11fb0b68230690af7083**10de3cf07a<https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/95f1d4b60d11fb0b68230690af708310de3cf07a>),
> I doubt that this is in a state ready to be merged.
> The main problem I see is that keys, which were already translated
> previously, were translated anew, and I often feel that the previously
> translated text was more 'correct' - i.e. feels more naturally to me.
> Is there a way to only merge translations for keys which weren't
> translated before?
>
> Also, when I look at the en-GB translation -
> https://github.com/-jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/
> **ad1e2b78ecb407d3ae9419ab16f818**adc90c45fe
> I feel that someone was using a good dose of British humor on this.
> Is there really a need for a separate english translation?
>
> cheers
> Kutzi
>
> Am 20.10.2013 23:04, schrieb Kohsuke Kawaguchi:
>
>  I've processed about two-year worth of contributed localizations and
>> pushed them
>> https://github.com/jenkinsci/**jenkins/commits/localization-**20131020<https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commits/localization-20131020>.
>> It
>> contains whopping 59 languages.
>>
>> This is the contents submitted via
>> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/**display/JENKINS/Translation+**
>> Assistance+Plugin<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Translation+Assistance+Plugin>and
>> it has therefore received no reviews.
>>
>> If anyone is willing to quickly review the changes for the languages
>> they understand, and to make sure there's no spam/profanity/etc., that'd
>> be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to make additional edits if you
>> can.
>>
>> Unless I hear otherwise, I'm going to merge this to the trunk in a week.
>>

>> (My apologies for neglecting this too long)
>>

>> --
>> Kohsuke Kawaguchi

>> .

Marc MacIntyre