Hi Ioannis,

I think someone posted some link or doc with Jenkins usage here in the mailing
list. I tried finding it but without success. Someone may have added this info
to the Wiki, so you may want to take another look in the mailing list (if you
haven't already) and in the Wiki.

There are some surveys like [1] and [2], but maybe you'll have to investigate
how they conducted these surveys.

I work in the BioUno project along with a bioinformatics researcher. We
presented some BioUno plug-ins last Saturday during the Sao Paulo Jenkins
Meetup [3]. Let me know if you need anything :^)

Do you know if you'll be allowed to share your final paper online, or if there
are any limitations set by the publisher/journal?

Thanks!

[1]
http://zeroturnaround.com/rebellabs/devprod-report-revisited-continuous-integration-servers-in-2013/
[2] http://www.cloudbees.com/jenkins/jenkins-ci/2012-survey.cb