Hi,

I'm writing a jenkins build plugin and the build needs to make some HTTPS
calls but the server requires auth with a certificate and private key.
What would be the best way (from the user's point of view) to allow him to
load a custom keystore from the project configuration page, under my
plugin's section as I haven't seen Jenkins to support file data type and as
the keystore is in binary format i can't create text filed where he can
paste the certificate or something like this.

Any ideas and help is appreciated.

Thanks.