Compile (build) errors and test errors are already distinguished. A build
failure produces a red (failure) result, where a test failure produces a yellow
(unstable) result.

----- Original Message -----
From: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com
To: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com
At: Mar  6 2014 02:30:53

Hello,
     I'm  planning to develop a plugin to extend the Build Result to display
various failure issues like Compile Error, Test Error, Infrastructure Error
etc. For each error type, I would like display a different color so that the
reason for failure could be easily identified.  But I could not find any
extension points to do that.
  Greatly appreciate any pointers regarding how to extend the Build Result.

Thanks,--