Hi,

We're using the compress artifacts plugin and its a big help so thanks. I'd
like to extend it to add the unimplemented 'downloading ZIPs of artifacts'
feature. Has anyone got any pointers on what's left to be done here
(presumably its not as simple as implementing the
CompressingArtifactManager.VF.list() method?)

thanks
Ninian