Hi Jochen,

Your plugin has been forked into the jenkinsci organisation:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/cors-plugin

You can use this repo now to make a release :)

Regards,
Chris

On 26/04/13 10:07, Jochen Hinrichsen wrote:
Dear Ulli,

you can find the cors plugin here:
https://github.com/jhinrichsen/cors-plugin

On Friday, 5 April 2013 09:44:31 UTC+2, Ullrich Hafner wrote:

    Typically we grant you access for your own plug-in only. Did you
    already push your plugin to your github account already? Then we can
    fork it to our organization? Or what should be the exact name of
    your plug-in that will be used as git repository?

    Ulli

    Am 04.04.2013 um 20:28 schrieb Jochen Hinrichsen