One of our students is currently trying to integrate Spock and Geb: this also
requires API changes (at least we need to introduce additional interfaces for
all those concrete selenium base classes). This part still is work in progress.

I also thought the purpose of this project is to collect all acceptance tests
for Jenkins. So if we need to change the framework we just go ahead and commit
the required changes. Up to now it was not clear that we need to publish a
„stable“ version at all.
Are there any other plans for additional test suites that are based on the
acceptance test harness project (besides your Cloudbees test suite)?