Your tutorial is Great! still I am not able to make the myPlugin work

For some reason i am not able to see the plugin working on 1.554.1.

In addition, the class-path that was created was missing lot of stuff.

I used the class-path that was generated using

mvn -U org.jenkins-ci.tools:maven-hpi-plugin:create
but still nothing is wokring.