Sorry for a short notice, but in this Wednesday's office hours I plan on doing a tutorial on writing a test in the new acceptance test harness.

The intended target audience is for those who are new to this harness. But help from those who already know how to do that would be appreciated, too.

See more at [1]. The event will be on Hangout on air [2]. I think this is the correct URL but it might change, so please be sure to check back email close to the event.

If the room becomes full, you can watch it on YouTube [3].

[1] http://jenkins-ci.org/content/jenkins-office-hour-tutorial-writing-acceptance-test [2] https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYeeXozAE_RiZWtTfX-O-sEtxJ3qhu4Asnfy7tZOZf3hs3jX1Q
[3] https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cpr7lhq3d544rj5uqid4rin3deg

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi | CloudBees, Inc. | http://cloudbees.com/
Try Jenkins Enterprise, our professional version of Jenkins