On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 6:00 AM, Stéphane Bruckert
<stephane.bruck...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know what the "Remote FS root" is, I am just looking for the meaning of the
> acronym.

Then the label (in DumbSlave/configure-entries.jelly) ought to be
changed. Is “Remote working directory” clearer? Though this might
imply that it is the working directory of builds ($PWD / ${user.dir} /
etc.), when that is generally ${remoteFS}/workspace/${job.fullName}.
“Remote root directory”?