Hello!

We here at Klarna [0] are big users of the Swarm plugin. It seems to have a
number of outstanding pull requests, including one that I made to correct
an remoting issue [1]. Is this plugin actively maintained by someone? If
not me and the team could help out with the maintenance of this plugin. We
currently run roughly 200 slaves using swarm and if it's not working
nothing passes through our delivery pipelines. So we have the means to
properly test this as well.

Thanks in advance!

Peter Jönsson

[0] https://klarna.com/