>It's bit hackish, but if you copy SecurityListener class definition
verbatim into github-oauth-plugin in the "jenkins.security" package and put
@Extension(optional=true) to your implementation, then it'd work. >When
running in >=1.569 SecurityListener from the core will hide your private
copy, so it works as expected. When run in <1.569 it loads fine except
nothing happens because no one calls that class.

Thanks Kohsuke, that sounds like a good idea.  I implemented it in this pr

https://github.com/jenkinsci/github-oauth-plugin/pull/25

Would anyone be kind enough review an possibly merge this pr ( I can make a
release if need be, I just want someone to review this, mainly).

Surya