Hi,

I ran into a slight problem as the demo does not work when you run
docker from a corporate environment that is behind a proxy.

I created a PR for the documentation, but for anyone wanting to use
the demo before the PR is merged, you can consult
https://github.com/scoheb/workflow-plugin/tree/master/demo#running-demo-behind-a-proxy

Best Regards,

Scott