Hi,    I'd like to add some plugins that I have developed to Jenkins community.
And the information I should provide according to your requirement is as
follows:my plugin name is "pi-jobflowcreator", which provides the functionality
of creatinga complete job flow based on a given one. my personal GitHub ID:
icbcsdcpmoxulj
Is the info enough?
And I guess it could be useful for others. And I've already used it to my
advantage.

Best wishes
                       Xu Lijia