I want to add repeatable properties to the Jenkins plugin I'm developing, and
created a test plugin to make make sure I was using them correctly.  My
plugin seems to work fine, I can add as many properties as I want when I
originally edit the config, and it saves and builds.  However, when I try to
edit the config a second time, the config screen shows the loading overlay
endlessly.  If I scroll down, I can see the properties I saved earlier are
still there, but I can't edit anything.

My class looks like this:

My config.groovy looks like this:

and my prop/config.groovy looks like this:

Any ideas as to what could cause this?  I got a lot of the code from the
ui-samples plugin.