Hi,

I would definitely go with the Job DSL Plugin. We started with the Job Copy
Plugin a while ago, but we rather quickly ran into some limitations, e.g.
no real good support for conditions (if/then/else). We switched to Job DSL
Plugin and have already +3000 Jobs (some with a build pipelines of 10
builds) serving 3 developer hubs with some hundred of developers and it
works like a charm. If you use the Job DSL Plugin together with
Parameterized Builds you can provide a DIY service where the developer
fills in the required parameter in the UI and then a Job DSL seed job is
executed and a complete build pipeline is generated in a few seconds
ensuring consistency by using a template.

Br
Christian

So if you don't have just a few builds then Job DSL Plugin is my strong
recommendations