Hi,

I have generated the Messages.java class according to the steps mentioned
in the link inside my target/generated-sources folder.

When I call a function from the messages class

Messages.MyAction_getDisplayName(), compiler is throwing me an error that
the Messages class is not found.How can I overcome the error?

Thanks,
Karthik