Hi,

I need help creating a special button for my plugin.
It should be located on the build page (e.g. jenkins/job/test/1/) and when
the user clicks on it a batch script should be executed.

I found out that I can put stuff on the build page with a java class that
extends InvisibleAction, a descriptor that extends
RunListener<AbstractBuild<?, ?>> and a summary.jelly.

Now I don't know which jelly element to use in order to display a button
and how to connect it to a method in the java class.

I tried

<f:form method="post" action="configSubmit" name="config">
    <f:submit value="${%MyButton}"/>
</f:form>

together with

public void doConfigSubmit(StaplerRequest req, StaplerResponse rsp) {
    ... do something ...
}

because I used that somewhere else to start a build. The button appears but
it doesn't do anything.

What else can I try?