In my opinion, the plugin's name is too vague.
Ratchet and Ratcheting words are just the slang without a valuable info
about the real functionality (build log analysis?).
Could you consider the plugin's renaming?

Several proposals regarding pom.xml

   - groupId: What about com.mattersight.jenkinsci.plugins?
   - it's preferable to avoid uppercase letters in artifactId

пятница, 26 сентября 2014 г., 23:02:47 UTC+4 пользователь Wiering, Nathan