Hey Dannis,
with "no release" I just mean, that I was not able to find a release in the
update center and also not a repository on GH (the only thing there is is a
Wiki page [1]) - but anyway as you say it seems not relevant.
So lets get some feedback from Kutzi :)
Gruss Domi

[1] https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/elboca