On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Tyler Fitch <tfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking at the Literate Plugin as an example,  I’m trying to create a
> Multibranch + Matrix Configuration plugin.  Where LiterateProject extends
> Project<LiterateBranchProject, LiterateBranchBuild> I instead want to extend
> MatrixProject to create that type of job.

I think the first step would be to have multibranch integrated with
FreestyleProject, after which more complex integrations like with
MatrixProject could be considered. @Stephen actually wrote this code
but declined to release it to the public, AFAIK because the
configuration screen does not work well: various plugins expect
doSomething methods to get an AbstractProject or at least a Job in
@AncestorInPath, but in this case there is only an Item which is not a
Job.