Hi,

I am creating a new credentials provider for pushbullet ( I have a few
requirements, like fetching a list of devices to which pushes can be sent,
so I can't use the plain-credentials-plugin ).

On the list of credentials ("Manage Jenkins" -> "Manage Credentials" ->
"Credentials" ) each credentials has a key icon. Can I replace this with my
own icon for credentials managed by my plugin?

Regards,
Hakan