Hi guys,

I'm in a bit of a jam.
I've extended the ElOyente-plugin to be able to send Xmpp PubSub events.
But upon uploading my code changes, i've noticed that i currently don't
have write acces to the repo.
And that the Current maintainer Frank Vanderhallen has passed away.
So he won't be able to provide me with the proper rights to update my
changes to this plugin.

Since i've noticed that Jenkins-ci (on github) has forked his repo, i was
hoping that i could fork the repo of Frank.
And let Jenkins fork my repo (with the code changes), which also would
imply that i'll become the new maintainer.
Any other suggestions are highly welcome!

regards,
Dennis Jacobs.