It looks like our plugin is still not showing up in the list of available
plugins.  And our wiki page is not pulling the dynamic content (stats, etc…).
We would appreciate any help.  Thank you.

Anthony

From: Anthony DeMartini
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 11:12 AM
To: 'Kanstantsin Shautsou'; jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Just pushed a release, now what?

Kanstantsin,

This is the wiki page:

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Code+Dx+Plugin

Thank You,

Anthony

From: Kanstantsin Shautsou [mailto:kanstantsin....@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 6:13 PM
To: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Anthony DeMartini

Sorry, what is the wiki page for this plugin?

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 4:24:00 PM UTC+3, Anthony DeMartini wrote:
I ran the maven command to publish a release yesterday afternoon.  Is there
some manual process that happens now in order for the plugin to actually get
published?  I don’t see it showing up in the list of available plugins.  It is
the codedx-plugin.

Thanks,

Anthony