That was me. We decided to append -plugin to all of these component a few weeks
ago. So I ran the renaming script this week and was ~300 plugins in when
someone told me the change to the wiki isn't ready yet, something I completely
missed.

I'm sorry.

I suggest we live with this for now rather than explicitly configuring
component names in the wiki, or reverting the rename, as it's only a matter of
time until

https://github.com/jenkinsci/backend-jenkins-plugin-info-plugin/pull/5

gets merged and installed, fixing the links.

If this is deemed unacceptable, I can run the rename script in reverse. It'll
take an hour and spam #jenkins, but then everything will be back.