Hello,

I have some system groovy scripts which I save in source control and would
like to test locally.  I'm having some trouble getting all the dependencies
to resolve though.  I'm using Gradle and tried simply "shotgunning" every
conceivable dependency, from jenkins-core to each plugin I'm using
(appending '@jar' to the maven descriptors), but I haven't been able to get
it to work.

Before I continue banging my head against the wall, I wanted to first check
if there's a right/clean way to compile and test system scripts locally.

Thanks