Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the Gradle JPI plugin [1] (the Gradle equivalent of
the maven-hpi-plugin) and I would like to get the plugin listed on the
Gradle Plugin Portal [2].

To get the plugin included, some steps [3] need to be accomplished. The
Gradle JPI plugin already fulfills all but step #4: add a 'gradle-plugin'
attribute to each version in your plugin package. That needs to be done on
the Jenkins Bintray account [4] for each version of the gradle-jpi-plugin
package [5]. The attribute name is 'gradle-plugin' with a value of
'org.jenkins-ci.jpi:org.jenkins-ci.tools:gradle-jpi-plugin'.

Can someone with access to the Bintray account do that? Or shall I post
this on the infra list or create an INFRA ticket?

There is also RTFACT-6860 [6] in the Artifactory JIRA to sync attributes
from Artifactory to Bintray. But that's not implemented yet, so for now it
needs to be set directly in Bintray.

Daniel

[1] https://github.com/jenkinsci/gradle-jpi-plugin
[2] https://plugins.gradle.org/