> Finally, we have to consider the effort required to rename the plugin (Bruno,
> WDYT? )
There will be some effort, and we can miss updating some Javadocs or Strings
here or there. Some users already familiar with the Uno Choice name would have
to be notified on the new name.

But if we agree on a new name, I'd gladly fire Eclipse, rename the artifact ID
and update the Javadocs and any other reference to the old name that I can find
:^)
Bruno