Hey,

I've provided some pull requests in the last month to the DigitalOcean
plugin in the last month. I'm feeling quite comfortable that my changes do
what the should do. Those pull requests make the current solution work.
After releasing those changes I would like to continue by upgrading the
digital ocean rest libraries to the latest version, adding various timing
features and other enhancements.

Long story short. I would like to get commit access to [1] for my github
account anpieber [2].

I've tried to contact the original developer and I'm still waiting for
response.

Kind regards,
Andreas

[1] https://github.com/jenkinsci/digitalocean-plugin