Hello everyone,

To try and speed up my build I would like to keep my node_modules directory
between builds. At the moment it looks like the Git Plugin is deleting
anything which is not in the branch that it checks out, which is fine and
makes sense. Is there any way I can configure the plugin so that it doesn't
delete my node_modules directory?

I'd rather not add the directory to git because the directory is massive :/

Thanks,
James Pace