On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 9:10:37 PM UTC+2, Daniel Beck wrote:

> Could you add the end of backporting to your announcements in the future?
> It would be helpful to know when they're shorter than the usual two weeks.
> I proposed the qualifying half of JENKINS-27289 on the 10th, less than 48
> hours after you announced backporting.

I admit, following the cycles is not easy when me and Kohsuke often do not
announce/release with strict 2 week cadence. Though, I as understand the
model delayed release or announcement does not affects the schedule.
Meaning, even if release is not cut exactly on Wednesday (or the
backporting is not announced right after the release) the backporting is on
anyway and the period will not be extended (unless we agree otherwise on
the meeting).

All that said, I will try to get the write access to the calendar so we can
track this in an easier to follow way.

--
oliver